Transformer house MT
- For medium-voltage, up to 24 kV, electric power receiving, conversion to 0,4 kV voltage power
and its distribution for the consumers
- Attractive and long-lasting modular design – 300 mm intervals
- Construction is made of hot-dip galvanized corrosion resistant steel profiles
- Double door dimensions: 600 mm, 900 mm
- 2 lifting possibilities: by lifting with the roof hooks or from under the base
- The entire roof can be lifted by the lifting loops
- The transformer can be placed through the roof or pushed through the door
- The base of the transformer house is either concrete or metal
- The concrete base serves as the oil sink of the transformer house.
- The steel base has the separate oil sink
- Standard epoxy-polyester powder coatings: RAL7021, RAL7024
- Optionally: overvoltage protectors; rustproof oil sink; voltage testers; special colours and surface
For detailed information, please contact our technical team – email@example.com.